We have held community coffee afternoons aimed at bringing families and friends of our surrounding area together in a social environment where the work and achievements of our pupils can be shared and enjoyed over a drink and a cake. Any proceeds made are donated to charities – often suggested by those who have had direct involvement with them, for whatever reason.
Previous Coffee Mornings & Afternoons
Here are some of our past Community Coffee Mornings:
- Thursday 12th February – raised a further £424.21 for Candlelighters
- Tuesday 2nd December – raised £161.24 for Candlelighters a children’s cancer charity
- Wednesday 15th October – raised £308.32 for Macmillan Cancer Support
- Tuesday 1st July – raised £300 for The Sick Children’s Trust
- Wednesday 9th April – raised over £290 for SOFAB (Supporters of Families and Babies)