Residentials, Visits and Events
At Larks Hill, we are proud of the range of visits and residential trips we enable our children to take part in. Please bear with us as we update this page to include all of the fantastic opportunities our children have experienced recently.
Trips, residentials and events so far in 2014-2015:
- Year 1 and 2 went to the Thackray Medical Museum
- KS2 visited the Wakefield Theatre Royal. A fantastic time was had by all, watching Beauty and the Beast. Many thanks to the PFA for the interval ice creams!
- Year 6 have been to Ackworth School to watch the Sound of Music and join in with a little afternoon tea.
- The whole school has taken part in various workshops about bullying as part of anti-bullying week.
- KS2 have been to the cinema to watch Maleficent while KS1 watched films at school.
- Year 6 have been on a fantastic 3 day residential to Barhaugh Hall
- Year 4 have visited Pontefract Museum
- Year 2 and Year 5 will be taking part in Konflux Theatre Workshops
- The whole school has the opportunity to take part in the Mad Hatters’ Lunch
Check back for updates and pictures