The school uniform is changing from September 2016 to incorporate a new school logo and also a shirt and tie option for pupils in KS2. You can download the new uniform leaflet here.
School uniform (2015/2016 school year):
Larks Hill colours are Royal Blue and Yellow, at Larks Hill we recommend that pupils wear the following:
- Royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo
- Royal blue/white/yellow polo shirt with school logo
- Navy, grey, black trousers/skirts
- Summer dresses (blue or yellow check) girls only
- Sensible, sturdy school shoes (not trainers)
- Book bag with school logo
- Girls R-Y3 – Navy/black leotards
- Girls Y4-Y6 – Navy/black leotards or white T-shirt and dark shorts
- Boys R-Y6 – Dark shorts and white T-shirt /bare chest
Games / Outdoor PE (Boys / Girls Y2-Y6)
- Dark shorts/tracksuit bottoms and a plain white T-shirt and suitable footwear (pumps or trainers).
For health and hygiene reasons we recommend a change of footwear for games.
We do not insist that children in Reception and Y1 get changed for games but we do expect children to have a change of footwear.
NB. No football shirts or named brands should be worn for games lessons.
Jewellery – Rings, bracelets and necklaces should not be worn; only watches and stud earrings are permitted.
Parents are reminded that all watches and earrings (including studs) must be removed prior to PE and swimming.
Children with pierced ears should be responsible for removing and replacing studs themselves. School cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage. Parents must remove the earrings for their child before school. If earrings are worn, the school cannot be responsible for any accident that may result. Taping of ears will only be considered if the child has recently had ears pierced and they have been recommended not to remove them (usually a six week period). Please note, the taping of ears is not the responsibility of staff. To prevent this we recommend that piercing be done during the Summer Holiday.
School uniform can be purchased from Local Suppliers –
Signature Retail (Formerly Albert Lee)
13 Ropergate, Pontefract
Better and Bright
13 Market Place, Pontefract